Aren’t weekends nice and relaxing? What do you like for breakfast on Saturdays?
Here’s a tasty and quick recipe for breakfast/ brunch on weekends!
Tuna Spread/ Sandwich
- ½ celery root, grated
- ½ cup diced red onion
- ½ cup shredded chinese cabbage
- ½ can tuna
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ tsp worcestershire sauce
- salt as per taste
- sandwich bread or buns
- Shredded Cheese optional)
- In a large bowl grate celeriac.
- Chop red onion and add to the bowl.
- Shredd the the chinese cabbage and add to bowl.
- Drain the tuna and add to the bowl.
- Add the mayonnaise, worcestershire sauce, salt and toss.
- Heat a iron skillet and cook the sandwich bread on both sides till light brown.
- Spread the tuna mixture on one slice of bread.
- Add cheese and top with the other slice of bread.
- Tuna sandwich is ready to serve.
- You can also add tomato slices, lettuce and pickles in your sandwich as per your liking.