Happy Sunday everyone! What are your plans for today? I plan to share and enjoy my fig and white chocolate peanut butter popsicles with friends and family today!
It is summer time and what could be better than cooling off with a juicy popsicle to fight off some heat. Then I started wondering which flavor popsicles should I make ? I also wanted to try a different combination this time. I am a big fan of chocolate so I decided to use the Peanut butter and Co’s white chocolate peanut butter and figs which I already had in my freezer. I made popsicles for the first time at home so was really excited about it.
To make these easy and delicious popsicles simply heat evaporated milk and mix condensed milk, frozen/ fresh fig puree, peanut butter. I mixed the ingredients with a hand mixer and poured it in the popsicle molds. Freeze till firm.
I also made a chocolate sauce for the popsicles which was made of melted chocolate chips.
In the last step I also topped the popsicles with some crushed peanuts and pistachios.
- For popsicles:
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 1 pinch saffron
- 1 can condensed milk
- fresh/ frozen fig puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Peanut butter and Company's White chocolate PB
- For the topping:
- Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
- Chopped pistachios and peanuts
- Heat the evaporated milk till it starts simmering.
- Turn off the heat and add cardamom powder and saffron. Mix well.
- After 30 mins add condensed milk, fig puree, peanut butter and heavy cream. Mix well using a hand mixer.
- Pour this mixture in the popsicle molds and freeze till firm.
- To loosen the popsicles hold the mold under warm water for 20 secs.
- Melt the chocolate chips either in the double boiler or in the microwave.
- Dip the popsicles in the melted chocolate and then in the chopped peanut and pistachios.
Disclaimer: As a member of Yum Squad I was provided sample from Peanut Butter and Company. All opinions are my own. I was not compensated for this post.